Warner Bros new releases all supported by Video Email Marketing
Warner Bros have executed over 150 video email marketing campaigns using SalesForce Marketing Cloud in partnership with Playable, across their Theatrical, Television and Home Entertainment divisions.
From day 1 Warner Bros experienced significant shifts of all the key email metrics by including video within their email activity. These results has lead them to replace static images at the head of all their new release marketing with Playable video email marketing.
- 150 Video email marketing campaigns deployed in the last 12 months
- Delivering significant shifts in trailer views.
- All new releases now use Video Email Marketing, replacing the old approach of a static image.
Foxtel launches now season shows with Video Email Marketing
Foxtel, Australia’s leading Pay TV provider, uses Video Email Marketing to launch their new season shows and promote channels to subscribers. The inclusion of video is driving shifts in both audience engagement and response.
- Deeper audience engagement
- Increased views of new season show preview
Red Bull TV Video Email Marketing
Red Bull deploys Video Email Marketing to support both its Sports and Music content.
Across music Playable’s live video stream is used to deliver a continuous stream of live content to viewers of the email, the worlds longest live video email stream of 48 hours, was recently completed for one such event in LA.
- Worlds longest live video email marketing campaign which streamed for 48 hours.
- Siesmic shifts in both audience engagement and CTR.
DC Entertainment Video Email Marketing
Video Email Marketing enables DC entertainment to engage their audiences earlier in the communication cycle using footage of their forthcoming releases.
The embedding of video within email marketing campaigns is delivering significant shifts in the views of DC trailers, which is a proven pre-cursor to increased sales at the box office.
- Immediate and deeper audience engagement
- Double digit shifts in trailer views.
Video Email Marketing Car of the Year announcement
Cars.com announced their car of the year event using Video Email Marketing.
The campaign was devised to position Cars.com as the leading authority on car reviews and drive traffic to their editorial coverage of their car of the year feature.
- Re-affirms cars.com as the leading auto publisher
- Delivered uplifts in engagement and CTR vs 2017 static image email.
NRL fully leverages its investment in its TVC by including within Video Email
National Rugby League (NRL), Australia’s leading sports code uses Video Email to extend the reach of its TVC across its member base, in this campaign the 2019 Telstra Premiership Launch is featured within the email.
- Fully leveraging investment on TVC
- Significant engagement from member base as evidenced by CTR from Video Email to view the full TVC.
Optus drives audience engagment with Video Email
Optus are deploying video email marketing to support their streaming platform Stan. Video email Marketing is enabling Optus to drive deeper engagement and response from their subscribers.
- Increased audience engagement
- Exceeded targets for trailer views
Video Email Marketing powered by Playable
Playable empowers users too quickly and easily embed video within their email campaigns which automatically plays at the moment of opening the email.
Video email marketing by Playable works on all devices, all connections and across all email clients.
The video opposite provides a quick overview of Video Email Marketing by Playable, more details on Video Email Marketing here