Flexible pricing to fit your marketing activityChange between plans each month, cancel anytime, or enjoy annual discounts.
Pay-As-You-GoSimple & Flexible
Starter5,000 Plays included
Growth50,000 Plays included
Enterprise500,000+ Plays included
- $0.006 per Additional Play +
- +Premiere Phone, Email and Chat Support
- NEW Stock Video Library +
- Unlimited Videos +
- Smart Video Editor +
- NEW Video Optimization +
- Email Platform Integration +
- Global Video Delivery +
- Video Analytics +
- Unlimited Users
- + NEW Live video streaming
- +Monetize your email list with sponsored video content
- +Custom video domain
- +Access to Customer Success team
What counts as a "Play"?
- 1 “Play” is when an email recipient opens your email and the video automatically starts playing.
- 1 Play includes Unlimited loops, if you have chosen for your video to loop.
- Unopened emails are not counted as a Play.
- When someone has turned off images on their email app, it will not be counted as a Play
- Desktop Microsoft Outlook 2007-2019 on Windows (usually between 0.5% and 2% of recipients) displays video as a static image, so we don’t count those as a Play. The majority of Outlook users now open their email on iOS/Android/Outlook.com, which all fully support Playable video. Since 2019, Playable video is now supported on Outlook 365 for Windows.
- When someone opens the email multiple times on the same device, Playable asks the device to cache the video so that subsequent opens will not trigger additional Plays.
- When someone opens the email on multiple devices, or forwards the email to a friend, additional Plays will be counted each time the email is opened and the video automatically starts playing.
Can I get a Free Trial?
- Yes, it’s free to setup an account and create video emails. No credit card is required.
- Our 30-day Free Trial includes 1,000 Plays, and adds “Powered by Playable” branding to your videos. To remove the Playable branding, or if you need more Plays, or to access detailed reports on your videos and your audience, upgrade to one of our Paid plans.
What happens to any Plays that I don’t use each month?
- Starter, Growth and Enterprise plans include rollover: Included Plays that are unused will be available the next month as Rollover Plays.
- Included Plays are consumed before any Rollover Plays from the previous month.
What happens if I use more than my included Plays?
- No problem! Your video emails will continue to be delivered. You will be charged for additional Plays at the end of the month. You may want to upgrade to a higher plan to enjoy lower pricing per Play.
How can I remove the Playable branding from my video?
- Playable branding is only added to videos created during the Free Trial.To remove the Playable branding, or if you need a higher volume of Plays, or to access detailed Reports on your video email engagement, upgrade to one of our paid plans.
Where are my videos hosted?
- All our plans include all hosting and content delivery costs. Playable uses Amazon CloudFront, a global content delivery network, to securely deliver your videos to your audience with low latency and high transfer speeds.
- Contact us if you prefer a custom solution with content served from your own infrastructure.
When are payments due?
- License fees are charged at the beginning of your billing month or year.
- Overage fees – if you exceed your Included Plays and Rollover Plays – are charged at the end of each billing month. Playable may contact you to discuss interim payments.
- Contact us if you prefer to be invoiced for an Enterprise License.
Can I switch between plans?
- Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade to a different plan at any time.
- If you upgrade to a plan of the same billing interval (e.g. PAYG Monthly to Starter Monthly), your license costs will be pro-rata adjusted and shown on your next invoice. If you upgrade to a plan of a different billing interval (e.g. PAYG Monthly to Starter Annual), your license costs will be pro-rata adjusted and shown in a new invoice created at the time of the upgrade.
- When you upgrade, you can enjoy the new higher Plays quota immediately. This is one way to reduce your cost if you have gone over quota towards the end of the month.
- If you downgrade to a cheaper plan, the change will come into effect from your next invoice. Your Plays quota for the current invoice period will not be affected.
What about my old plan that isn’t listed above?
- Don’t worry, you will be grandfathered on your existing plan at the original cost, and including the original number of Plays that you signed up for. You can switch to one of the new plans at any time if you prefer.
What is Priority vs. Premier support?
- With Premier support, your support requests go to the top of the queue for our team of Playable experts to help you.
Do you offer a discount for non-profits?
- Yes we are happy to support non-profit organisations with discounted pricing. Please contact us to find out more.