Flexible PricingCreate your first Video Email in minutes, no credit card required. Pay only when you are ready.
Free5,000 Plays included
- Videos include brief “Powered by Playable” message
- Advanced Reports (Location, Day-Parts, Email Client) are not available
Basic10,000 Plays included
- Additional Plays cost $0.008
- Email and chat support
Select50,000 Plays included
- Additional Plays cost $0.007
- Priority email and chat support
Enterprise500,000 Plays included
- Additional Plays cost $0.005 to $0.006
- 18×5 or 24×7 email, chat and phone support
- Stream LIVE video into your emails
- Monetize your email list with sponsored video content
50,000 Plays / month = US$399
All Plans include:
- Use any video from your computer, YouTube channel, or content management system
- Smart Video Editor – fast & easy WYSIWYG video editing
- Add captions, a watermark, an end-card, and a video footer
- Unlimited videos – create as many video emails as you like
- Test & publish your video email via any email system
- Video hosting and content delivery
Where are my videos hosted?
- Pricing includes all hosting and content delivery costs. Playable uses Amazon CloudFront, a global content delivery network, to securely deliver your videos to your audience with low latency and high transfer speeds.
- Contact us if you prefer a custom solution with content served from your own infrastructure.
What counts as a Play?
- 1 “Play” is when an email recipient opens your email and the video starts playing.
- 1 Play includes unlimited loops, if the video loops.
- Unopened emails are not counted as a Play.
- When someone has turned off images on their email app, it will not be counted as a Play.
- Desktop Microsoft Outlook 2007-2016 on Windows (usually less than 5%) displays video as a static image, so we don’t count those as a Play. The majority of Outlook users now open their email on mobile, which fully supports Playable video.
- When someone opens the email multiple times, on multiple devices, or forwards the email to a friend, additional Plays will be counted each time the email is opened and the video starts playing.
What happens to my unused Plays?
- Basic, Select and Enterprise plans include rollover: Included Plays that are unused will be available the next month as Rollover Plays.
- Included Plays are consumed before any Rollover Plays from the previous month.
When are payments due?
- License fees are charged at the beginning of your billing month / year.
- Overage fees – if you exceed your Included Plays and Rollover Plays – are charged at the end of billing month. Playable may contact you to discuss interim payments.
- Contact us if you prefer to be invoiced for an Enterprise License.