DASCO Video Email delivers 37.3% Response Rate
Dasco are an Australian privately owned B2B wholesaler of high quality Automotive Electrical Products, with over 40 years experience in the Automotive Electrical industry. Their commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and pride in supplying the highest quality brands & products also extends to their beliefs in the importance of branding & pushing the boundaries in marketing solutions.
When considering options on how to best launch their 2019 Catalogue Dasco challenged their agency, Design Collective, to “Break the Mould” to develop a campaign which reflected Dasco’s core values of innovation and quality.
Design Collective answered the brief with an immersive video email which brought the catalogue to life, delivering instant engagement at the moment of opening the email and driving response by incorporating a highly effective, pulsating call to action within the video.
Andrew Barry (Drew) – Design Director at Design Collective: “We are always looking to push the boundaries when it comes to helping our clients engage with customer base. Bringing brands to life and harnessing the power of video is the core of what we do so implementing ‘Playable’ into Electronic Direct Mail campaigns for clients is a no brainer”.
“We’ve been working with Dasco for sometime evolving their brand and designing their latest Product Catalogue for print. Animating a short loopable 3D Sequence of the new Catalogue was a great way to draw attention & drive interest in the launch of the new catalogue, which has sparked significant interest in the publication”.
Experience the Campaign in your inbox
- Point and click adding of the video to the email using the Mailchimp<>Playable integration
- A high quality video experience was delivered to 100% of the email audience
- Response rate at 37.3% CTOR exceeded expectations and delivered excellent rates of catalogue orders
- Click to Open Rate (%) 37.3% 37.3%
- % of respondents who watched the video in full 83% 83%
About Design Collective
- Client: DASCO
- Campaign: Launch of 2019 Catalogue
- ESP: Mailchimp
- Video Email Content: 10 second animated loopable 3D Sequence, featuring pulsing call to action
- Audience: DASCO customer list
- Objective: Drive catalogue orders
- Campaign Execution: Design Collective