Playable delivers Video Email to all connected devices and email clients

No matter what the email client your recipients are using Playable ensures a first class video email experience.

Say GOODBYE to the screenshot with play button

95% of recipients enjoy video playback on opening as their email clients support embedded video. The remaining 5% of your audience, using legacy desktop Microsoft Outlook, will be served a screenshot with play button Tap/click to watch the video, or you can enjoy video playback on any mobile device.

At the moment of open, Playable detects the device and the email client to deliver the optimal version of the video, ensuring all viewers enjoy a high quality engaging video email experience. 

Evolve your email campaigns with Video Email

Deliver deeper engagement, raise your click rates, and drive more conversions with Video Email by Playable. It is easier than you think…
Get Started for Free
Jump to the front of the Queue!

Jump to the front of the Queue!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Get Started For Free

Get Started For Free

You'll be sending video emails within minutes.

Watch Your Inbox!

Get Started For Free

Create your first Video Email in minutes. No credit card required.

Watch Your Inbox!