Video Email Product Features

The Video Email Service offered by Playable is packed with features designed to be easy and simple to use, empowering you to create engaging video email marketing campaigns which are sent using your preferred email service provider.
How it works >>Video Email Showcase >>

Playable Video Email Marketing works with all your Video content

No matter what the file type or source Playable video email marketing works with them all, from YouTube or Facebook URL's, to files hosted on your CMS or desktop.

Select video from your content management system, your YouTube, Vimeo Channel or Facebook page, or upload files directly into Playable, whatever the format Playable will handle it and optimise for embedding within email.

Playable Video Email works on all devices and all email clients

No matter what the email clients your recipients are using Playable ensures a first class video email experience.

At the moment of open, Playable detects the device and the email client to deliver the optimal version of the video, ensuring all viewers enjoy a high quality, engaging video experience.

Fully optimized video to deliver a personalized Video Email

Reach 100% of your audience with Video Email that is optimized to deliver the best video experience no matter what device, connection or email client is being used.

At the moment of opening the email, Playable detects whether the viewer is watching on a cellular, Wi-Fi or fixed network, and delivers the optimized video to provide the best quality user experience for all recipients.

Playable Video Email works with all the Popular ESP's

Playable does not send email, it works in conjunction with your preferred ESP. 

Playable is integrated with all the popular ESP's making adding video to your email a simple point and click process.

To walk you through the steps of setting up a video email with Playable and your preferred ESP we have created video tutorials for our ESP partners, including Mailchimp, Salesforce, SendGrid, Bronto and Emarsys the full list is featured below.

Playable Partner Email Service Providers

Add native audio to your Video Email Campaigns

For a truly multi-sensory experience include audio in your video email campaign.

Native audio is compatible with Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Apple Mail which represents 45% of the email universe, the remaining 55% of email apps will continue to experience video email with audio on click through to your hosted video content.

Deep tracking of recipients interaction with your Video Email

Learn how your audiences are engaging and responding to your video email campaigns in real time, reports include dwell time, video content type and email application analysis.

Check out our recent campaigns

Check out a selection of our latest video email campaigns


Retail Video Email Campaigns >>Non-Profit Video Email campaigns >>
Special Offer For Mailchimp Signups: 1,000 3,500 Free Video Plays -- No Credit Card Required --