BODYCRAFT embrace video email to demonstrate their fitness equipment
BODYCRAFT were seeking to fully leverage their investment in video by featuring it across all their customer facing channels, including email.
Playable enabled BODYCRAFT to edit and embed a 10 second clip derived form their existing video footage, into their email with ease, ready for sending via Mailchimp.
The campaign featured a demonstration video for their Power Rower, which delivered a highly immersive autoplay video experience at the moment of opening the email, successfully engaging email prospective buyers and driving many to click through to view the full video demo, featured on BODYCRAFT.com
“Jason Luedeke , Creative Director at BODYCRAFT commented: Our customers are increasingly showing a strong preference for video content which now plays a prominent role on our website, most specifically when demonstrating our products. Email marketing continues to be a key channel for us, so to fully leverage our investment in video, we sought to combine our best content with our most effective channel. Playable’s solution made it effortless to create our video email content and then embed within our Mailchimp campaign with a couple of clicks.
- Ouvreurs qui ont vu l'intégralité du clip vidéo 93% 93%
Détails de la campagne
- Client: Bodycraft.com
- Campagne: BODYCRAFT Power Row promotion
- Contenu de l'e-mail vidéo: 10 secondes de montage
- Public: Opt ins to BODYCRAFT communications
- Objectif: Drive traffic to view the full product demo and specifications
- Exécution de la campagne: Set-up and deployed by BODYCRAFT Marketing team
- Page de destination: Power Row purchase page
Examen de la campagne
- A high quality video experience was delivered to 100% of the BODYCRAFT audience
- Les taux de réponse ont dépassé les attentes
- Positioned BODYCRAFT as the leading innovative fitness equipment supplier, being the first US supplier to embrace video email.