Video Email for Salesforce Marketing Cloud powered by PlayableOpportunity for Amicus to enable their clients to embed video within their email campaigns Playable in AppExchange >>
Salesforce Video Email powered by Playable
Video email by Playable works on all devices, all connections and across all email clients.
The video tutorial opposite walks through the steps of how to embed a short (up to 10 seconds) video clip into your email templates, without leaving your SFMC account.
Playable is available from the Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce Video Email campaignsCheck out these video email campaigns sent from Salesforce Marketing Cloud in partnership with Playable. NOTE: We reach 98% of all recipients with Video Email, the tricky 2% are MS Outlook legacy users, if that is you please view the examples on your mobile or send to an alternate email address.
Warner Bros new releases all supported by Video Email
From day 1 Warner Bros experienced significant shifts of all the key email metrics by including video within their email activity. These results has lead them to replace static images at the head of all their new release marketing with Playable video clips.
- 200 Video emails deployed in the last 12 months
- Delivering significant shifts in trailer views.
- All new releases now use Video Email, replacing the old approach of a static image.
Foxtel launches now season shows with Video Email
- Deeper audience engagement
- Increased views of new season show preview
Red Bull TV Video Email
Across music Playable’s live video stream is used to deliver a continuous stream of live content to viewers of the email, the worlds longest live video email stream of 48 hours, was recently completed for one such event in LA.
- Worlds longest live video email stream at 48 hours.
- Siesmic shifts in both audience engagement and CTR.
DC Entertainment Video Email
The inclusion of video within the email is delivering significant shifts in the views of DC trailers, which is a proven pre-cursor to increased sales at the box office.
- Immediate and deeper audience engagement
- Double digit shifts in trailer views.
Car of the Year announcement
The campaign was devised to position Cars.com as the leading authority on car reviews and drive traffic to their editorial coverage of their car of the year feature.
- Re-affirms cars.com as the leading auto publisher
- Delivered uplifts in engagement and CTR vs 2017 static image email.
NRL Video Email launches the 2019 Telstra Premiership
- Increased fan engagement
- Fully leverage their investment in both Video and TVC content
Optus drives audience engagement with Video Email
- Increased audience engagement
- Exceeded targets for trailer views