Microsoft Expands Animated GIF Support with Outlook 365

Microsoft Expands Animated GIF Support with Outlook 365

Animated GIF support within Microsoft Outlook has long been the black spot for email marketers. Here at Playable, it has left us consistently reaching 95% of our clients email audiences with a video email experience, with the remaining 5% being legacy Outlook clients,...

How can AI improve video marketing performance?

By placing AI at the centre of the video editing process Playable takes the guess work out of content creation for video marketing, and replaces it with data science. The net result is better performing videos across all marketing channels be it Facebook, Linkedin,...

Send Yourself This Video Email Sample...

 

You have Successfully Subscribed!